***NEW, Release Date: July 2019***
Are your Key Opinion Leader (KOL) tiers based on objective, measurable, and verifiable data?
Do you know how an orthopaedic surgeon with 105 medical journal publications and 48 patents, generating over $1.5 million per year in licensing royalties, ranks among his or her peers?
What are the U.S. trends for physician-inventor patent assignments and licensing over the past five years?
This subscription includes physician thought leader data sets for research, publications, patents, and licensing royalties to identify objective, measurable data you can use to establish defensible KOL tiers for physician specialists. Over 30 million journal articles, 5.5 million patent grants and applications, 300,000 clinical trials, and 59,000 licensing royalty payments were reviewed to prepare these data sets.
You can drill down on thought leader statistics for thousands physicians in twelve (12) major specialties, including:
- Anesthesiology & Interventional Pain Medicine
- Cardiology (Medical, Interventional, Electrophysiology)
- Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- Oncology & Hematology, Radiation Oncology, Gynecological Oncology, Surgical Oncology
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
The data set includes measurable data you can use to establish defensible KOL tiers for specific types of physician specialists. The data fields include:
- Patent Volume: identified physician-inventor patent grant and application data identified from nearly two decades of U.S. patent records
- Publication Volume: identified physician-author publication volumes identified from over >30 million journal publications
- Research Volume: all principal investigators and facility investigators identified for over 300,000 clinical trials
- Royalty Earnings: all royalty and license payments disclosed in Open Payments Data over five (5) years from 2014-2018
HCTadvisor is licensing 12-month subscriptions to this data set. The data set is updated annually in July.
Video Demo Coming Soon
- The data set does NOT include NOR analyze royalty rates. The data set includes selected raw data derived from the sources in the figure above.
- This subscription includes data for thousands of physicians, but is not intended, nor represented to be exhaustive nor complete. Please review the Terms & Conditions of the license agreement.