Joan has over fifteen years of accounting and auditing expertise in a wide variety of industries both domestic and international. In addition to her knowledge of accounting and auditing, Joan has been instrumental in design and implementation of multiple software system integrations, management turnarounds, start-ups, dissolutions, and project management and new business generation initiatives.
Joan is a licensed Certified Public Accountant in Colorado and New York. She obtained her Certification in Healthcare Compliance during her prior chief financial officer role of an outreach laboratory for a national healthcare system. Additionally, Joan holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration.
It is Joan’s firm belief that to be an expert in her industry, it is vital to understand all aspects of business from operations and marketing, to accounting and finance, while maintaining flexibility. Her passion is working with small to medium-sized companies, given the one-to-one relationships that often ensue.
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Public Accounting – Leeds School of Business, Pace University, New York
- Master’s in Business Administration – University of Colorado, Colorado
- Certified Public Accountant – Colorado and New York
- Certification in Healthcare Compliance
- Member of American Institute of CPAs and Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants