The Federally Qualified Health Center Finance Data subscription provides income statements, visit volumes, physician compensation, and expense details reported by over one thousand federally qualified health centers (FQHCs).
HCTadvisor licenses access to this data set on a 12-month subscription basis. The latest data release includes data for:
Form 224-14 (New FQHC Form)
- Fiscal year 2019 data is available for over 50 FQHCs.
- Fiscal year 2018 data is available for over 1,600 FQHCs.
- Fiscal year 2017 data is available for over 1,700 FQHCs.
- Fiscal year 2016 data is available for over 1,700 FQHCs.
3 Min Speed Demo: FQHC Income Statement Data
Supporting Documentation Included:
- Form 224-14 (active)
- Worksheets F1 & A – Income Statement & Detailed Line Item Data
- S3 parts I-III
- Visits by Major Payor Type
- Contract Labor Costs by Position
- Staff and Contract Full-Time Equivalents (FTEs) by Position
- B part I – Visits by medical provider type and major payor type